Classic Car Keys
Keys for Classic Cars
As a classic car key specialist we have an assortment of over 2.000 different key blanks for classic cars. We have the expertise to determine what key blank you need. When cutting your classic car key we are able to make corrections for wear. We can also help with torn or broken keys.
- You can buy cylinder key blanks in our webshop: Key Bank.
- You can also buy a classic car key in our workshop in Gronau.
Keys Cut to Code
We can supply you with a key to a keycode. We guarantee the correct cutting of the key. We do not guarentee that the key will open your lock, because your lock may have been changed, polluted or damaged. Based on a keycode we can only supply you with a mechanical key, without a transponderchip (pre 1996). More information about keycodes you can find on our page Finding a Key Code.
- In our webshop you can order a Key Cut to Code.
- We offer a free Keycode Check service.
- You can also come to our keyworkshop to have a key made to the code you provide.
Special Keys (Special Keyblades)
We can also duplicate non-cylinderkeys. As a carkey specialist we have many machines to cut a range of different blades. Keys that we can duplicate: cylinderkeys, laserkeys, Ford Tibbe keys, Ford Chubb keys, Jaguar Tibbe keys, BMW en Mercedes Pebra keys, Porsche 928 keys, tubular keys, GM VATS keys, dimple keys, simplex keys and cruciform keys.
- You can come by our workshop to have you key duplicated.
- You can send us your key for duplication. Make sure you package your key securely.
- You can also send us photo's of your key. We can then give you a quote.